Live Each Day Like It's Your Last

Take chances, Be Adventurous, Never Regret, Be Kind to Those You Meet, Don't Judge, Love Others, Be Passionate, Try Something New Each Day, Love Yourself, Enjoy Life!

Answer Tips

Friday, April 16, 2010

UPDATE!!!!

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that this blog will be moving. That's right! It will no longer be "hopscotchtheglobe.blogspot.com" but instead it will just be "www.hopscotchtheglobe.com"

I have a very cool new layout that I am excited to present to you all. The new site will be live hopefully in the upcoming month. In the meantime, I will continue to post here.

The new blog will include videos of my travels including the documentary that my boyfriend Siya and I filmed in Peru a few summers ago. It will also feature travel articles from myself and other travelers alike. I am starting to focus more on the people I have met from my travels who have inspired me in some way. I will also be focusing more unique experience that tie in with culture and adventure. Lastly, I will write about the most amazing accomidations I have had the chance to stay at during my travels.

If anyone has any ideas of the types of stories they would like to hear about, don't hesitate to contact me at kristen.jacobson@hotmail.com. I want to know interests and inspires YOU!

Happy Travels!

(The above photo was taking while I was zip lining in Paraguay, South America)

No comments: