Live Each Day Like It's Your Last

Take chances, Be Adventurous, Never Regret, Be Kind to Those You Meet, Don't Judge, Love Others, Be Passionate, Try Something New Each Day, Love Yourself, Enjoy Life!

Answer Tips

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

S-TRIP! World Intern Contest

I'm really excited because I just entered the S-Trip World Intern Contest for a chance to work as an S-Trip destination staff in 5 locations, take care of passengers, set up events, concerts and excursions! I would also get to explore 6 destinations around the world, check out beaches, hotels, nightlife, pubs, restaurants and more in search of the best places for S-Trippers to visit! During this amazing adventure I would report back toS-Trip headquarters with your my travel tales through blogging, videos, and photos! Talk about the best job EVER!!! This is definetly a job made for me. I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do most in life. What means the most to me and what I'm most passionate about...and nothing compares to how I feel when I travel. I need to have a job where I can use my technical skills, be in front of the camera and travel and this job with S-Trip is exactly that. You can check out my video and vote for me here:

http://www.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/6531/voteable_entries/1319344?order=recency


Wish me luck!!!!!!!


No comments: