Live Each Day Like It's Your Last

Take chances, Be Adventurous, Never Regret, Be Kind to Those You Meet, Don't Judge, Love Others, Be Passionate, Try Something New Each Day, Love Yourself, Enjoy Life!

Answer Tips

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I entered the Gap Adventures "Coolest Travel Intern" Opportunity!!

So, I just applied to be the "Coolest Travel Intern" at Gap Adventures, and I'm really excited. I'm a huge fan of Gap Adventure tours and would love for a chance to work with them. I went on a tour with them when I was in Peru and it was a great experience. Their tour guides really know their stuff and the excursions they organize are all unforgettable.

Now that I've applied for two opportunities to work for two great travel companies, I am crossing my fingers AND toes. Both opportunities would be UNBELIEVABLE!!! I have discovered in the past few months that my career NEEDS to involve travel, adventure, writing and/or any form of media. Both of these opportunities would truly be a dream come true.

No comments: