Live Each Day Like It's Your Last

Take chances, Be Adventurous, Never Regret, Be Kind to Those You Meet, Don't Judge, Love Others, Be Passionate, Try Something New Each Day, Love Yourself, Enjoy Life!

Answer Tips

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meet The Lost Girls!


Ever thought of just quitting your job, leaving everything behind to explore the world? If you have, you're not alone! In fact, I can't even count how many times people have said to me, "I wish I could just quit my job and take off for a year." Well, my response to them is, "So, what's stopping you? Your the creator of your life journey, so go for it!"

The first people that I was really inspired by, who left everything behind to travel the world, are The Lost Girls. I came across their blog a few years ago and since then, the adventurous trio has continued to inspire me and others with their stories about their yearlong, 60,000 mile journey across four continents and more than a dozen countries. You can follow the adventures of The Lost Girls on their site at http://lostgirlsworld.com/

Also, watch out for the release of their book, "The Lost Girls and the Wander Year" that will be hitting shelves in May 2010!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! We're psyched for the love on your site. Can't wait to explore the rest of it!

Travel Addict said...

So great to hear from you! You ladies are really an inspiration!!